Registration of Profile:
All candidates must mandatorily register their profiles through text messages as illustrated above before proceeding to buy the e-PIN
1. The registration fee is non-refundable
2. As it is the practice, centres are allowed to charge not more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only as registration fee. Any centre that charges more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) should be reported to JAMB for appropriate sanctions
3. All CBT centres have been mandated to select any of the participating banks, MMOs, MFBs, etc. These financial institutions are to be present at the CBT centres for the purpose of collecting all fees. No CBT centre staff is allowed to conduct direct cash transaction with the candidates
4. Candidates are advised to read and understand the guidelines on admission and instructions on how to complete the online registration before commencing the process of registration
5. Multiple registrations are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will be identified and disqualified
6. Candidates should note that they are required to be present and take live photograph which will be embossed on their result slips and admission letters. No scanned/stapled passport photograph is allowed
7. Candidates are to note that irrespective of their choice of course of study, they will also be tested on a general text: “In Dependence” by Sarah Ladipo Manyika for UTME and “The Last Days at Forcados High School” by A.H. Mohammed for Direct Entry Candidates
8. Candidates/Officials would not be allowed to enter into the examination centre with wristwatch, Phone, electronic device, or any pen /biro. Only common pencil is allowed
Candidates are warned that the Board does not require nor authorize the services of ANY cyber cafe or establishment other than the accredited CBT centres for this exercise.
As was done last year, the Board will also conduct a mock examination in all the accredited CBT centres to prepare and familiarize INTERESTED Candidates with the CBT environment. Interested candidates are advised to indicate their interest in the mock examination during registration provided it is on or before 31st December, 2017.
The MOCK examination shall commence from Monday 22nd to Wednesday 24th January, 2018.
The CBT Centres are allowed to collect, through their bank accounts, a separate Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only, for this exercise from only interested candidate after notification of centre has been received by the candidate. The payment for mock examination by the candidate shall be made to the centre to which the candidate is assigned after the notification of assigned centres for the mock examination. No Association or body is permitted to run any mock examination on behalf of JAMB.
DO NOT PAY FOR MOCK UNTIL JAMB ASSIGNS YOU TO A CBT CENTRE. NO ONE SHOULD PATRONIZE FRAUDSTERS, MANY OF WHOM ARE NOW IN CUSTODY FOR DEFRAUDING PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES. ONLY JAMB ACCREDITED CBT CENTRES CAN DO VALID REGISTRATION AND SERVE AS EXAMINATION CENTRES.