As a matter of fact, this is a perfect alternative power source for anyone who constantly needs to have their gadgets and electronics powered on either for work, travel, or leisure.
Embodied in a tough plastic case, the Suaoki S270 150Wh portable power station can be used both indoors and outdoors under several climatic and environmental conditions. It is, however, worth nothing that the device is only “splash-proof” and not waterproof or water-resistant. Just in-case there is a need for an inverter system to power your home energetically click here..
Suaoki S270 Battery Capacity and Durability
The Suaoki S270 charging station comes with 150Wh battery which can conveniently power your appliances for hours and charge your gadgets numerous times. Battery life is ultimately relative to the type, size, nature and number of items you are charging on the S270. The device itself takes about 8 hours to charge and can be recharge in three different ways:
- Plugged directly to an electrical source (read: wall outlet)
- Using a 60W or 10W solar panel (this isn’t included in the box)
- Plugging into your car’s 12V socket (car charger included in the box)
At a rate of one recharge per week, the S270 will span for about 10 years. The device comes with a battery management system (BMS) to ensure your gadgets and appliances are safe when charging with the power station. Features of the battery management system include temperature control, voltage control, and other advanced safety measures.
Suaoki S270 150Wh Portable Power Station Key Specs
- Outputs: 2x AC outlet (max 100W, peak power 150W); 4 x DC port (15A / 180W max), 1 x QC3.0 USB port (18W max), 3 x USB ports (10.5W max)
- Charging / Input: AC Adapter (15V/2A), Car Charger (12V), 13V~22V Solar Panel (Min 30W), 3.5 x 1.35mm ports
- Dimension: 184.5 x 109.5 x 118.5 mm / 7.3 x 4.3 x4.7 inch
- Weight: 1.3kg / 2.9lbs
- Power: 150 watt-hours (3.7V 40500mAh/11.1V 13500mAh)
- Other features: Quick Charge 3.0, MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking), SOS/Emergency Torchlight, Battery Management System (BMS) / Voltage control, Temperature control,
- Accessories: DC 3.5X1.35 to
MC4 connector, Car charger
There are two flashlights on the front of the Suaoki S270 150Wh Portable Power Station which serves as a touch for emergency lighting, is bright enough to light up a whole room, and can be customized to an SOS signal light. At the top, there are status indicators that shows the battery level and blinks when the power station is charging.
When you purchase the Suaoki Portable Generator, you’ll get a number of cables and many other items out of the box. They includes:
- 12-volt automobile power socket adapter
- 10 coaxial power connectors and connecting cable
- Alligator clip cable
- User manual
- The Suaoki S270 Portable Power Station
- AC power charger
- 12-volt automobile charger