Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) in any of the under-listed Part-Time programmes for 2017/2018 academic session.
6-SEMESTER ND & HND WEEKEND PART-TIME PROGRAMMES
NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
a. Computer Engineering Technology
b. Civil Engineering Technology
c. Electrical/ Electronic Engineering Technology
d. Mechanical Engineering Technology.
2. ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
A. Building Technology
B. Estate Management.
3. MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES
b. Banking and Finance
c. Business Administration & Management.
f. *Office Technology and Management.
4. COMMUNICATION & LIBERAL STUDIES
a. Computer Science Technology
b. Food Technology
c. Hospitality Management Technology
6. PURE & APPLIED SCIENCE
Science Laboratory Technology.
NOTE: OTM (Office Technology Management) Programme may have some of their Lectures during the week(i.e. Evenings ONLY)
HND PART-TIME PROGRAMMES
a. Civil Engineering Technology
b. Electrical /Electronics Engineering Technology with options in
(i) Electronics & Telecommunications
(ii) Electrical Power & Machines
c. Computer Engineering Technology
d. Mechanical Engineering Technology with options in
(ii) Power and Plant.
2. MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES
b. Banking and Finance
c. Business Administration and Management
f. * Office Technology and Management.
3. COMMUNICATION & LIBERAL STUDIES
Mass Communication with Options in (i). Print (ii) Media.
a. Computer Science
b. Hospitality Management Technology.
5. PURE & APPLIED SCIENCE
Science Laboratory Technology with option in
General Entry Requirements:
(a) National Diploma (ND) Programmes; SSCE or WASCE or GCE ‘O’ Level or NECO or NABTEB with at least 5 Credits obtained at not more than 2 sittings, which must include English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects related to the programme of study.
(b) Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes;
1. Candidates are required to satisfy SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programme.
2. Candidates are required to have completed a relevant National Diploma Programme not below LOWER CREDIT classification.
3. Candidates are required to have at least one year post- ND industrial work experience.
Candidates with lower qualifications than the ones stated above but with at least three (3) relevant Credits and two (2) Passes could be considered for admission, provided such candidates are not below the age of 40 years and have a minimum of 15 years work experience at a SUPERVISORY LEVEL.
Also Read: Laspotech HND Full-Time Admission Form 2017
1. Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally fill in correct information. The Polytechnic would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the completed form.
2. Each applicant is advised to provide correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
3. Candidates are to please NOTE that Admission is on First Come, first served basis.
- Log on to LASPOTECH’s website at http://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
- Click on the “2017/2018 Admission Applications” link on the Navigator plane.
- Select the programme i.e.” Part-Time ND or HND”.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Fill the profile form and choose a suitable username as your username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabet, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters, supply a valid and working email address and GSM number;
- Then, Click on “Continue”
- Login with your username and password;
- Click on “Pay” (you will make use of a Web enabled ATM card, Master or Verve card for your payment).
- Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of N7, 500) only (Seven Thousand five hundred naira only), exclusive of Bank charges.
- Complete your application as appropriate.
- Fill the application form provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to provide your WAEC/GCE/NECO result as well as previous educational history.
- Ensure you print out your Application form, fee payment receipt and keep them safely.
- You will be required to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size.
- Print your completed application form before submission. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safely.
- Click “Submit”.
NB: Successful candidates must adhere strictly to the registration procedure as highlighted on the Polytechnic website. The Institution is non-residential. Students will therefore be required to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation.