Young Africans fired up by African Development Bank agribusiness mentoring partnership with Purdue University For Miriam Ahuna Ofoeze, nothing now stands between her and her cherished goal of becoming a successful agribusiness entrepreneur. Thanks to an innovative training programme sponsored by the African Development Bank at Purdue University, Indianapolis, the young Nigerian is even convinced […]
Innovative concrete services
At Lafarge Readymix we have developed key innovative concrete services – such as Concrete Batching, Project Plant and Pumping services – to satisfy the needs of our customers
Concrete Batching Services
Lafarge boasts one of the most sophisticated batching systems available to the industry. All materials are weighed off. All our batching records are kept for 5 years. To ensure that all material is weighed off correctly all our scales are externally calibrated every 6 months by a SANAS accredited testing facility.
All the concrete mix designs are designed in our regional offices. The plant staff do not have the access to change the mix design recipes. Prior to dispatch all concrete loads are visually inspected to ensure that the correct slumps are met.
For any quality related queries or assistance contact the nearest Quality department in your area
Project Plant Services
Lafarge offers project plant services or on-site services to customers who require us to set up the concrete batching plants in their project sites and work out of their sites. This is especially useful for customers with large volume requirement of concrete.
What Lafarge can do for you:
- Setting up of the batching plant in your jobsite
- Mobilizing of plant, equipment and manpower
- Experienced civil engineers to assist you with your concrete requirements
- Sourcing of high quality raw materials Production of readymix concrete in completely automated high tech environment
- Formulating and testing mix designs
- Thorough 360 degree quality check at every stage of the process
Suited for large projects: Roads | Power| Airports| Urban Infrastructure | Railways | Ports
Lafarge pumping service
Concrete can be difficult to work with, sometimes pumping concrete into place is the only way to make the project work. We get your concrete to where you need it! Choosing a concrete pumping service depends upon your needs, contact us for advice.
Reasons to use the Lafarge pumping service
- Easy placement of high quality concrete of uniform consistency
- Pumped concrete is flowable yet highly cohesive
- Pumped concrete is formulated to allow pumping without segregating and with minimal bleeding
- The site or the element to be concreted may be difficult to reach. Pumps can bypass this problem quickly
- Pumps place concrete at higher speeds than alternatives
- For high rise projects, placing concrete at various levels is quick and easy
Pumping reduces equipment and plant costs
Pumping reduces labour costs
Use Lafarge pumping service for a timely completion of your project.