Check Kwasu Admission List 2017 Here – Kwara State University Admission Status Checking Online.
The management of Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete has released the merit first batch list of admitted students for 2017/2018 Academic Session.
How To Check KWASU Admission List 2017:
- Candidates are to visit the Kwasu Admission status checking portal via;
- Click on Login under Pre-Admission Screening Candidates.
- Provide your Application No./ Registration No. and your Surname (as provided during registration) as Username and Password respectively.
- Click on “Continue” to login to your dashboard.
- Once you are logged in, click on “Check admission status” link located under the Menu Tab at the left hand side of the page
- Your admission status will be displayed.
Admitted students MUST pay ALL their Fees within TWO WEEKS after admission has been given. Failure to pay will lead to the withdrawal of admission.
Note that all payments are to be made online from your registration/student’s portal.