Knorr Taste Quest Season 5 – Battle of Flavours
Then it’s time to test those cooking skills in the fifth anniversary of Knorr Taste Quest and battle for a chance to win N5 million cash and a brand new Chevrolet car.
Knorr Taste Quest is a TV reality show sponsored by Unilever Nigeria. It is created to give food lovers an opportunity to express and showcase their culinary skills to the world. It is the Number One Cooking Show in Nigeria during which a duo of Celebrity Chefs give various tasks to the contestants to test their cooking prowess and creativity.
- You must be Twenty One (21) years of age or older;
- You must be a Nigerian Citizen residing in Nigeria;
- You must be in good health and able to withstand the physical and mental rigour of participating on the Program.
- You cannot currently work nor have ever worked as a professional chef.
- All Knorr Taste Quest participants must be amateurs and you cannot have earned money from preparing food and/or cooking fresh food in a professional kitchen environment (i.e. restaurant, café, take-away, etc.) for more than six (6) weeks at a time in the last fifteen (15) years;
- Answer all questions honestly and to the best of your ability. Do not leave any questions unanswered.
Submission of an application form and compliance with the above does not in any way constitute an offer to appear on the program. The producers may (but may not) invite you to attend an interview at their discretion
Read the full terms and conditions.