I am not the owner of MMM Nigeria – Pastor Mbanefo opens up
Pastor Ernest Chigozie Mbanefo who is believed to be behind popular money doubling scheme MMM Nigeria, has finally responded to claims that he owns the scheme.The South African-based pastor who was once with the Living Faith Church A.K.A Winners Chapel, in Nigeria released a statement via his blog:
On the 2nd of December 2016, majority of Nigeria media houses posted unfounded, unverified, misleading articles about me being the owner/founder of MMM Nigeria.
I found the articles to be hilarious and wish to use this opportunity and platform to declare the following:
1. I am neither the Owner nor the founder of MMM Nigeria.
2. I do not have any contact or acquaintance with the owner(s) or Founder(s) of MMM Nigeria.
3. I did not introduce MMM to Nigeria, but am glad it came.
4. I am an Ordinary Participant like the over 2 million Nigerians who are participants of MMM Nigeria.
5. I registered to join MMM Nigeria on the 2nd of June 2016 (see image for proof below).
6. I registered to be a guider (knowledgeable participants), and became a guider after fulfilling the requirements of the course.
7. I registered and own the domain mmm-nigeria.net which expires on the 7th of June 2019 (could be extended).
8. I make financial contributions (provide help) to the MMM Nigeria community like everyone else and accept all the benefits and risks like everyone else. On the 13th of October 2016, i provided help of N3,000,000.
I am a proud participant of MMM Nigeria and cannot wait to continue in January 2017
Since I joined MMM Nigeria, like the over two million Nigerians who are participants, I have benefited a lot from this divine arrangement. I am not moved of fazed by what the media say and how they have chosen to attack and destroy MMM Nigeria, my question is this;
How possible is it that any organization, company, project or business will survive the avalanche of attacks loaded with lies that MMM in any country suffers.
MMM is not a Pyramid Scheme
MMM is not a Ponzi Scheme
MMM is a Mutual Aid Fund
Long Live MMM Nigeria
Long Live MMM Global
Long Live federal Republic of Nigeria
Together we change the world.
Pastor Mbanefo, had earlier denied the allegations against him, stating that he has never met with the founder of the scheme in person.
According to reports on Friday, December 2, the pastor had been quoted as the Nigerian founder of the ponzi scheme, with the Nigerian Communication Week (NWC) reportedly stating that he registered the scheme as MMM-Nigeria.net on June 7, 2016.