How to Set Up Fincra for Your Business and Receive Payments Globally
Fincra is effecting a change in the commercial industry through a set of unique products that make payment processing which have plagued the African business space for so long, easier. After taking ample time to analyze and diagnose some of the biggest issues which business owners, employees, and merchants face in Africa while operating their business, payment processing takes a major place. Due to a poor, existing infrastructure to help Africans process cross-border payments, B2B cross-border payment, and so on; Fincra has been able to usher in the perfect solution
The products by Fincra allow for effective and seamless cross-border payment processing, B2B cross-border payment, and so on. These types of solutions are vital as they help businesses in Africa expand to larger market, increased visibility, improved foreign revenues, and rapid growth. As a result, it is safe to say that Fincra helps businesses to attain set goals and objectives within a given period.
Having said that, are you a business owner, entrepreneur, merchant looking to expand the reach of your business beyond the shores of Africa? Do you want to tap into the international market for your business and experience exponential sales? Do you want seamless payment processing for your local, and international transactions? Fincra is absolutely the cross-border, payment processing brand for you.
For entrepreneurs who already have a great deal of knowledge on everything Fincra offers your business, but have no idea on how to integrate or set it up for your business, you are at the right place. Here, we will put you through on a step by step guide on how you can integrate Fincra into your e-commerce, so you can start accepting payments from around the world as soon as possible.
Fincra: The Perfect Choice for Payment Processing
Since the establishment of the company, Fincra has been making conscious effort to make it easy for businesses to accept secure payments from multiple local and global payment channels, while also providing tools to help businesses retain existing customers, and acquire new ones. Fincra is quite easy to set up for anyone.
Amazingly, Fincra can help you Receive payments from verve, visa and MasterCard branded debit cards. Even Your customers can also pay you directly with bank accounts. So easy and reliable! And as a matter of fact, you can integrate Fincra into all kinds of website, or e-commerce platforms like Shopify, WordPress, and so on.
In order to successfully set up your Fincra account, there are requirements which you as a potential user needs to fulfill. Without meeting these requirements, it would be impossible to complete the registration process, or start accepting payments from across the globe. Remember, each of these requirements are needed so that Fincra can serve you in the best possible way. It also helps the brand know more about you, and develop products that will best fit your needs.
Requirements to Create And Login to your Fincra account successfully includes;
- Company Registration details.
- Corporate Bank Account information you have opened with any bank here in Nigeria.
- Details of your Business. For instance what your company stands for, products or services you offer, etc.
- If your business is also extended to the level of reaching audience abroad, then you have to also provide your International Payments details. Although its Optional in case your business only based here in Nigeria. But this part of the requirements enable you accept payments from customers all over the world.
Steps to Set Up a Fincra Account
- First, visit https://fincra.com/
- Proceed to the registration page of new account.
- At first, on the form, only your Business name, email address and password are required to pass the stage. Once you enter the information correctly, click on “Create Account”.
- Now the main form opens where you will provide your Name, phone number, indicate whether your business is registered (by default it is selected) and the number of teams working with you.
- This launches you to a new page (but still in your Fincra account dashboard) to provide the above-listed requirements.
- To start with, click “start ” button to Activate Your Account.
- Now remember that your account is yet active, so you to activate your business, you need complete the checks below. When you’re done, click the “Send Activation Request” button. Please note: at the level you can at anytime login again to complete or provide which of these requirements just in case you do not have the details complete.
- With the above steps, you just finish creating Fincra online payment gateway account.
- Once you are done, the next step is to click on “Payment Page” on your dashboard to create a link. Now, the easiest way to accept payments. Simply create a page, share the link with your customers and start accepting payments.
Fincra Account Login
- Visit http://dashboard.fincra.com/
- Enter your email and password
- click on “Login to your ”Account” button
After registration and log in is completed, you can easily begin the integration process for your e-commerce website. Have in mind that the services of Fincra comes with a pricing plan. Entrepreneurs will be presented with a variety of options which best suits the kind of payment they expect to be processed. This allows all customers on Fincra to find the perfect subscription and pricing plan that works for them. It is definitely as simple as it looks!