How to Purchase Power Units using Migo and Pay Later
You should keep reading this till the very end if you are familiar with the agonizing sensation you get when all of your neighbors’ houses have light but yours is the only one that does not.
Have you ever been short on funds, to the point that you were unable to buy electrical units? For example, when it’s the middle of the month and you’re becoming anxious about when your next paycheck will arrive. The good news is that BuyPower has your back. You may purchase now and make the payment at a later date if you have a Migo loan, so you won’t have to worry about it anymore.
With the latest version of Migo, you will get the following:
- Additional individuals are now able to qualify for loans via BuyPower, which results in more loans being made available to everyone. You will be able to apply for a Migo loan when you have established a buying history with BuyPower.
- Streamlining of the application and delivery processes for loans: Get the loan accepted as soon as possible so that your power may be restored as soon as possible.
Only the BuyPower website currently offers access to Migo, however the mobile app for BuyPower is in the process of being updated to include Migo.
I’m sure you’re already eager to hear how you can acquire a rapid Migo loan on the BuyPower website, and I’m here to tell you how you can do it. To get a loan for your electrical needs, just follow these simple steps.
How to purchase electricity with a loan from Migo on BuyPower
- Log into buypower.ng
- Enter the amount that you would like to purchase.
- Next, Click on “Continue to payment information” button.
- Check your order, and then make the necessary payment.
- Click on Migo when the checkout prompt appear
- Take a look at the specifics of the loan, and then click on “Continue”
- Please pay in full and accept the conditions of the agreement.
- If your application is successful , you will receive the message “Transaction successful
- Please be patient as you are routed to the location where your token will be produced
- Make a copy of your token, then use it to top up your meter.
How to Pay back Migo Loan.
You may make the payment for your loan on the Migo website using any of the payment methods that are offered.
And just like that, you’ll be able to turn the power back on and make the payment at a later time. After the power has been turned back on, you and your neighbors can finally yell “Up NEPA!” in unison. You may become eligible for a Migo loan by purchasing your power units on the BuyPower website.
If you find this information to be useful, please share it with your friends so that they are aware that they may purchase power and make payments at a later date.