How To Check 2017 NECO SSCE Result Online Free.
National Examinations Council (NECO) has activated the result checker portal for 2017 Senior School Certificate Examination candidates. They are to check their results online when the exam body decides release the results.
Candidates can also check Neco results without scratch card or examination number. To check your Neco Ssce results, follow the steps outlined below;
- Visit the Neco result checking portal via http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/
- Select year Examination Type
- Select year of examination
- Enter your card PIN number
- Enter your Examination Number
- Click on “Check My Result” button
Note: NECO Result Checking Scratch Card costs N300 only. The cards are available in all NECO offices and cyber cafes nationwide.