The waec gce result checker website www.waecdirect.org has been activated for 2017 November / December GCE candidates to check their results.
The West African Examination Council WAEC had just released the long awaited results, stating that candidates can now check their Waec gce results 2017 on their site (www.waecdirect.org).
Also know that WAEC examination numbers are reused every year and the only unique difference is the examination year. Please do well to adjust the exam year to the year you took your exam to avoid mistakes.Below lies proceduresto check your result
- Visit the WAEC Result Checking website via; https://www.waecdirect.org
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number; (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789);
- Select your Examination Year (i.e. 2017);
- Select the Type of Examination [ i.e. SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULTS];
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your WAEC Result Checker Scratch card;
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Waec result checker Scratch card (Use the PIN printed on your examination /acknowledgement slip);
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
Alternatively, you can use the SMS notification method by following the steps below;
- Send SMS in the format: WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYearto the short-code32327 (MTN, Aritel & Glo subscribers)
- For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2007
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message. Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only).
How many times can I check my results?
Candidates can check their results up to a maximum of 5 (five) times with the use of 1 (one) Scratch card. In order to check further after exhausting the allowed 5 (five) times you will need to purchase another Scratch card which will entitle you to another 5 (five) result checks.
If you are having trouble checking your result as a result of wrong exam number, kindly proceed to the nearest WAEC office to make corrections to information erroneously provided by you in the course of your registration.
Don’t forget to share with your friends…