How To Check WAEC Result for May-June 2017 SSCE Online.
The West African Examination Council, WAEC, has activated the result checker portal for candidate that participated in the 2017 May/ June Senior School Certificate Examination, SSCE. Candidates can check their Waec results online when it is released.
See below for procedures on how to login to the Waec result checker portal to check 2017/2018 Wassce results;
- Visit the Waec Result Checking Portal via https://www.waecdirect.org/
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number; (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Select your Examination Year (i.e. 2017)
Select the Type of Examination [ i.e. SCHOOL CANDIDATE RESULTS]
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your WAEC Result Checker Scratch card
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Waec result checker Scratch card (Use the PIN printed on your examination /acknowledgement slip)
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
Alternatively, you can use the SMS notification method by following the steps below;
Send SMS in the format: WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear to the short-code 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers)
For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2007
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message. Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only).