Guidelines on creation of JAMB profile on e-facility portal for 2017 /18 UTME candidates free.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced that from this year, it is now compulsory for all candidates to create profile on the Jamb website before they can participate in the 2017 UTME or Direct Entry (DE).
The exam body stated that the creation of candidate’s profile on Jamb portal will enable him/her to check Jamb result as well as print out original result slip, admission letter and many more.
This post is aimed at outlining the procedures for creating JAMB/DE profile, login, update, reset and change password on the efacility platform.
How To Create & Login To JAMB Profile:
- Candidate are to visit the Jamb portal via the following link; http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and click on the create an account button to start the process.
- On the page, type in your valid email address and confirm your email address by retyping it.
- Select your security question and type in your answer.
- Confirm your security question answer by retyping it.
- Click on the Verify e-Mail button to proceed.
- A message will be sent to your email address containing a verification link. Login to your email account and click on the verification link.
- On the next page that shows up, type in your personal details in the fields provided, when done click on, the signup button.
- If successful you will get this message “Your Account Creation Was Successful. Proceed To Login” click on the button proceed to login.
Note: You are advised to create an account with a valid Email Address and Phone Number as all vital information will be sent to the email you supplied.
Jamb Profile Login Procedure:
To log into your JAMB UTME profile account,
a. visit the Jamb portal; http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
b. Type in the username (email address) and password you used to sign up, and click on the login button.
Recover / Reset Forgotten Password: This function is used when you cannot recall the password you used in the signup process.
To change or get it back
i) Visit http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/forgot
ii) Type in your email address; date of birth and click on the get password reset link button.
iii) A message will show as “Password Reset Link has been sent to (your email). Please check your mail to change your password”.
iv) Log into your email account and click on the “Reset My Password” link.
v) Type in a new password you can remember, when done click on the button Change Password.
For information on the best ways to prepare for JAMB UTME and gain admission this year, read the key to success tips here.