Calls for Application for Admission to the Lagos City Polytechnic
The Lagos City Polytechnic is hereby inviting applications for admission from candidates through its ongoing admission process for the 2021/22 session. Interested candidates are advised to seize this opportunity to apply for admission in one of the most prestigious tertiary institutions in Nigeria. The Lagos City Polytechnic has established itself as one of the top Polytechnics in Nigeria through an excellent track record of producing some of the best graduates who go on to make a lasting impact on their respective industry of profession.
As the pioneer private Polytechnic in Nigeria, high quality education is guaranteed through the school’s affiliation with Southwestern University. As a result, students can have access to top learning experience and proficiency in either practical or theoretical aspects of respective programs available in the school. The affiliation also provides students access to a much wider pool of experience, materials, utilities and education that cut across different sectors.
The Lagos City Polytechnic offer numerous programs at the National and Higher National Diploma levels on Full-time and Part-time. This provides students with the flexibility to choose options that best suits their current academic interests and goals. Courses available for students to enroll for admission includes Accountancy, Business Administration, Office technology and management, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Electrical /Electronics Engineering and so on.
Our academic programs are rigorous and carefully modelled to prepare our students to be ahead. Aspiring students can choose from the pool of numerous courses and programs as listed earlier. That’s why Lagos City Polytechnic is the Polytechnic of first choice for many aspiring tertiary institution students.
Having been in existence since 1990, the Lagos City Polytechnic has consistently provided qualitative and research-oriented education to Nigerians and all those who have entered its domain in search of knowledge based on diverse industries, both in Nigeria and across the world. The Lagos City Polytechnic has built a legacy of excellence and has been instrumental in the production of top range graduates and academia who have had tremendous impact, directly or indirectly, on growth and development in Nigeria.
General Documents required for Processing Admission to the Lagos City Polytechnic includes:
- O’Level Certificate (WASSCE or NECO)
- Testimonial Original (Either Primary or Secondary School)
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- UTME Result
- Certificate of Origin
Before you apply
Before applying for any program, ensure you follow these steps:
- Ensure your program of choice is offered by the Lagos City Polytechnic
- Choose the program you intend to apply for by going through the list of available through the official page of the institution.
- Read through the admission requirement for your chosen program to ensure that you possess the minimum qualification. There are specific qualification and requirements for each program. If you’re unsure about whether you meet the entry requirements, please contact the officer in charge of the program for more information.
- Be sure to check the related application fee before going to the bank to pay. Please, note that the method of application may vary based on different program.
After confirming all information as stated above, candidates can proceed to apply for admission at the admission office at the Lagos City Polytechnic 6/7, Bashiru Oweh Street,Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria. You can also contact the institution for more information or enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
Other contact information are provided below:
+2347016708822 , +2348104772455, +2349155202917 , +2349157531450 .