BABCOCK HND CONVERSION AND TOP-UP PROGRAMS
Like many other reputable educational institutions in Nigeria, Babcock University through its center for executive development. Having seen the need for graduates of both Universities and Polytechnics to either upgrade their class of degrees, change disciplines, or convert a HND certificate to a BSc.; the school decided to set up its own HND Conversion and Top-Up Programs.
These programs will help candidates to get the opportunity to get their wishes granted concerning any of their desires as stated above. For this reason, Babcock University is inviting candidates to enroll for its HND Conversion and Top-Up Programs which is always available on a yearly basis to eligible candidates for the programs.
Through this article, candidates can get a detailed knowledge of the Babcock University HND Conversion and Top-Up Programs. This includes Eligibility, requirements, application guidelines and many others.
Eligibility for Babcock HND Conversion and Top-Up Programs
It is necessary to understand the category of people who this program is made for and this includes:
- A University graduate with Pass or Third Class degree
- A HND graduate desirable intending to convert your certificate into a BSc
- A University Graduate intending to switch Career to another discipline. For example, a graduate of Microbiology intending to switch to Business Management.
Admission Requirements for Babcock HND Conversion and Top-Up programs
Candidates who confirm their eligibility status for these programs through the list provided above are required to check the general requirements they need to satisfy before deciding to press ahead to obtain the application form. Candidates need to meet requirements set out for the Babcock University HND Conversion and Top-Up Programs in order to avoid admission issues of forfeiture. These general requirements include:
- A minimum of five O’Level subjects not less than a credit grade In relevant subjects at a maximum number of two sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed programs.
- A minimum of a credit grade in English language is compulsory for all candidates for the program.
- A minimum of a credit grade in Mathematics for candidates seeking admission into Programs in the Faculties of Sciences and social Sciences.
- Minimum of Third Class Honors or Pass degree or HND certificate from a recognized institution.
- Completion or exemption from the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme.
Programs Available in Babcock HND Conversion and Top-Up Programs
There are a few programs available in the university to accommodate candidates from any faculty. These programs include:
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Computer Science
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication
Application Guidelines for Babcock HND Conversion and Top-Up Programs
Subsequent to confirming their eligibility and meeting the requirements for any of these programs, Candidates can proceed to follow the application guidelines as listed below in a clear and concise manner. Candidates who don’t meet requirements are thereby warned to desist from applying for the program, as such candidates will not be granted admission into whichever program they apply for. This will ensure candidates don’t waste time and valuable resources in pursing the program they are not eligible to apply for.
Candidates who tick all the right boxes in terms of eligibility and requirements should:
- Visit the University’s application portal at http://application2.babcock.edu.ng to begin.
- Click the ‘Click To Start Application’ icon situated at the top right of the menu to create new login details to obtain your Password.
- After successful registration, candidates are required to save their login details
- Log-in with your Username as your email address and Password as sent to your email address.
- Once you gain access to your account, click the link to fill the form with all your correct information
- After filling out the required fields, navigate to the bottom of the page to save your details.
- Next up is to Upload your properly sized Passport Photograph in JPG or PNG format.
- Select Screening Centre and Date of Screening. After then, candidates will print the application form.
- Procedure to the bank with the printed application form to the bankbank. The bank options include Wema, Diamond,GTB,First Bank Sky Bank, and UBA.
- Upon reaching any of these banks, candidates are required to pay a fee of ₦ 2,000.00 with an additional service charge of N350.
- After successful payment, login to your account and confirm your payment.
- After confirmation of payment, print the complete application form.
Tuition and Duration for Babcock University HND Conversion and Top-Up Programs
As a private university in Nigeria, the tuition fee paid for programs always standout and it is always a topic for discussion for any prospective candidates of such schools. Babcock University is not left out in this category. The tuition fee for the Babcock HND Conversion and Top-Up Programs will set candidates back at a staggering N250,000 per session for all programs with the exception of Accounting which has a tuition fee of an eye-watering N425,000 per session. This means the total tuition fees candidates should expect to pay throughout the program is N500,000 and N900,000 respectively since the course runs over 2 sessions in 2 years.
The HND Conversion and Top-Up Programs available at the Babcock university is flexible enough to allow prospective candidates from far and wide to enroll for the program. This also allow part-time workers thee chance to work and also attend school with little to no hitches experienced. This is one of the reasons why most candidates opt to do their conversion program in the institution.