Application for Southwestern University Admission for the 2021/22 Session
Southwestern University is hereby inviting eligible candidates to apply for admission into its prestigious institution for the 2021/22 academic session. The Southwestern University is a private tertiary institution which has been a pace setter for all other tertiary institutions across Nigeria due to its dedication towards providing its students with the best quality of education possible through the use of standard facilities, up to date infrastructure, state of the art technologies, qualified and proven workforce and so on.
The glaring dedication of the Southwestern University to providing the best for its students have allowed it to churn out some of the best graduates across several disciplines offered at the institution. The employment and application of up to date technology in its laboratories, facilities and other key areas of the institution prepared the student for the ever changing world of technology we live in today. This is why our graduates are able to adapt easily during the transition from the four walls of a classroom into their respective fields of work.
Coupled with the top facilities at our school which makes learning comprehensive and easier, we provide a conducive learning environment which ensures students attain desired educational achievement at the end of respective programs.
For an institution of such high quality, Admission to Southwestern University is highly selective and strictly based on merit. Applications for admission from interested candidates are received from the numerous states across the country. The selective process of admission allows the school feature a pool of students from diverse states across the country, making it ideal and rich in culture. Additionally, we actively seek students with a variety of interests, talents, goals and experiences.
Students can opt to study any of these programs at the institution with expectations to become the best in their chosen fields. The courses available for study at the Southwestern University are as follows:
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences:
- Accounting & Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Sciences
Faculty of Pure and Applied Sciences:
- Biological Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Pure & Applied Physics
- Computer & Mathematical Sciences
Faculty of Pure And Applied Sciences:
- Physics with Electronics
- Computer Science
Faculty of Social And Management Science:
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- International Relations
We welcome fresh students, transfer students and international students to our campus. Each of these student groups has specific application requirements which they can always look up before application for admission. Please consult the information that pertains to your application status to determine your requirements, deadlines and scholarship opportunities.
Eligible candidates are thereby implored to tender their application for admission at the Southwestern University through the online medium, or better still, through the Manual application.
Method of Application and Registration
- Pay a non-refundable fee of N7,500 into Southwestern University account at any branch of GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC A/C: 0108175382.
- (The name of the applicant must match the name on the bank teller and only application forms with confirmed payments will be processed)
- Proceed to complete your form online at southweseternuniversity.edu.ng
- Click on “APPLY NOW”
- Follow the instructions carefully and complete the online form
- (Ensure the e-mail and phone numbers supplied are valid as further application details will be communicated through these means)
- Bring all original credentials and evidence of payment when coming for the screening exercise
- Advice for submitting your application
- Put your name and date of birth on each page of your supporting documents. This information facilitates accurate placement of your supporting documents in your admissions file.
- Make sure to use your legal (official) name and check that your name is the same on all documents that you submit.
- Proofread before submitting your application and supporting documents.
- Send everything together. Submitting all your supporting documents, including your high school transcript and recommendations, in one package reduces the chances that documents will get misplaced or separated during processing.
For further information and enquiries concerning the admission process, requirements, and eligibility; you can contact the institution through the following medium:
- Southwestern University Nigeria
KM 20 Sagamu-Benin Expressway, Okun-Owa,
Ogun State Nigeria.
- Lagos Liaison Office
4 Olaide Tomori Street, Off Simbiat Abiola Way, Ikeja, Lagos State.
08020860298, 08055477000 , +2347016708822 , +2348104772455, +2349155202917 , +2349157531450 .
- Email: email@example.com