ANNOUNCING NEW FEATURES ON MYMINT APP BY MINT DIGITAL BANK
As a customer who use MyMint app for your banking services, we know you have a great taste. In a bid to provide customers with the best banking experience like never offered elsewhere, the management of the BankwithMint announces the creation of additional features on the MyMint app. These new features and updates are created through our innovate team who find creative means of providing more value for customer’s funds. This is evidence of our continuous dedication to provide our esteemed customers with the best in service and delivery. These new features will not only solve possible issues you might have experienced while using the MyMint app, but also offers added incentives which will satisfy the ever-growing needs of a valued customer like you.
As a result, these features offer you more in terms of banking services, one that is unique to MyMint app. These new features are hereby presented to you below, so you can enjoy many of the benefits they offer. The new features and product updates are outlined as follows:
- Emergency funds: By building up a savings buffer—called an emergency fund—customers can be prepared to pay for unexpected emergencies without having to turn to family loans or other borrowing options that create unnecessary stress. Customers should be able to save daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly in preparation for an emergency. What this means is that customers could either manually or automatically save a percentage or amount of their money in a savings pot called “Emergency Funds” and they would be able to withdraw whenever they want to.
- Fund savings goals with a card: This feature allow customers fund their savings goals via their debit cards. This would be possible if the savings model is manually done by the customer and if they want to top their current savings goal.
- Start date for savings goals: Customers can now create a savings plan without activating it immediately. This means that a savings goal can be created and started at a later date.
- Round-up savings: Round-up savings allows customers to build up their savings with no effort required. All you have to do is activate the round-up savings feature. Mint will help you tuck funds away for another day by moving the funds into your Savings Goals Account.
- Bank statement: This option enables you to send your bank statement from the app to a recipient’s email address.
- USSD Implementation: You can now fund your Mint from other bank accounts via USSD, which we believe will offer you varieties of options of funding your account. All you need to do is to copy the generated USSD code from your app or dial directly to fund your account.
- Bug Fixes: Major bug fixes and app improvements were also implemented. This ensures you have a smoother and a faster surfing experience without any hitches.
The new features and updates on the MyMint app are available in the simplest form. Now you can get more out of the services available through MyMint banking app – Perfect for all of our customers. Now you know more about the new features and updates on MyMint app. Come check it out for yourself.