Young Africans fired up by African Development Bank agribusiness mentoring partnership with Purdue University For Miriam Ahuna Ofoeze, nothing now stands between her and her cherished goal of becoming a successful agribusiness entrepreneur. Thanks to an innovative training programme sponsored by the African Development Bank at Purdue University, Indianapolis, the young Nigerian is even convinced […]
Akwa Ibom State Poly Admission Screening Form 2017/2018 Released – See Akwa Ibom Poly Admission Requirements, Courses.
This is to inform all candidates that the process of registering candidates for 2017/2018 Admission screening Exercise has commenced in the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua.
To qualify for the screening exercise,
a. Candidates must have chosen Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua as their FIRST OR SECOND CHOICE.
b. Candidates must have scored up to the national cut-off point and above.
- Candidates should visit the School website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng, click online Application, then generate an invoice with the following details: JAMB Reg Number ii. Phone number and iii. Name
- Candidates should go to the under listed Banks with their invoice to purchase an electronic application pin for ₦2,500.00 (Inclusive of Bank and other charges).
– Diamond Bank PLC
– United Bank of Africa (UBA) PLC
- Using the pin, visit http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
- All application forms must be filled online on or before Friday 18th August 2017 and Candidates should be at the Polytechnic on Saturday 19th August for the Screening Exercise.
- All recommended students for admission will be published online and their names sent to JAMB for admission letters.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
i. Accreditation of candidates for the exercise commences at 8.00am.
ii. Candidates should come with;
- The acknowledgement slip as in (3) above,
- Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs,
- JAMB online result,
- Original copies of credentials
iii. Only bona fide candidates will be screened.
iv. Parents, guardians and friends are strongly advised to keep away from the venues of the screening.