Dolapo Ogundimu, CEO of Access Bank Ghana has been voted the Most Reputable Ghanaian Bank CEO in a ranking poll led by South African based Reputation Management Agency, Reputation Poll and leading PR and Rating Agency, Avance Media.
The ranking poll which featured all 34 distinguished leaders of Class 1 Banks in Ghana, had Mr. Dolapo Ogundimu emerging the Most Reputable Bank CEO with by 17% of votes from the over 3000 voters who participated in the polling exercise.
Mr. Dolapo Ogundimu, who has schooled at both Harvard and Columbian Business School, pioneered Guaranty Trust Bank to become one of the most successful banks in the industry before his appointment in 2012 as Managing Director of Access Bank Ghana.
Emerging 2nd in the poll was Ms. Patience Akyianu, MD of Barclays Bank Ghana who also earned the leading spot among the only 4 female bank CEOs in Ghana alongside Marufatu Abiola Bawuah of UBA Ghana who took the overall 7th position.
Forbes ranked entrepreneur and founder of Reputation Poll, Barr. Rex Tonye Idaminabo admonished all the Bank CEOs in Ghana and urged them to use their experiences to mentor young people to become better business leaders across the continent.
Below is the full list of Reputationpoll.com’s 10 Most Reputable Ghanaian Bank CEOs
- Dolapo Ogundimu — Access Bank Ghana Limited
- Patience Akyianu — Barclays Bank of Ghana Limited
- Philip Oti-Mensah — OmniBank
- Stephen Antwi-Assimeng — UT Bank Ghana Limited
- Henry Oroh — Zenith Bank Ghana Limited
- Frank Adu Jnr. — CAL Bank Ghana Limited
- Marufatu Abiola Bawuah — United Bank for Africa Ghana Limited
- Jim Baiden — Fidelity Bank Ghana Limited
- Sionle Yeo — SG-Ghana Limited
- Daniel Asiedu — Agricultural Development Bank
More detailed information (number of votes, full ranking, total voters) on the ranking are also available on www.reputationpoll.com/ghanabankceos